April 3, 2010

A Nursery in Progress...

It has been so much fun working on Jacob's nursery! Neal loves to "construct" and I love to decorate so we have been bursting with nursery ideas. The hard part is done! Neal worked so hard to pull down baseboards, window seals and trim to put up wainscoting and new baseboards and trim. I am so proud of him and so excited about how well it turned out!




CONSTRUCTION ZONE






The next step was painting. We chose a few shades of blue and then went back and chose a couple more. Once we finally settled on a color it was time to paint. One evening I ran a few errands and when I came home Neal and his parents were putting the finishing touches of blue paint on the walls! I was so surprised and excited! Thank you Buddy and Betsy for all your help!




Now to the fun part! Decorating...and of course another project for Neal - - - designing a closet to organize all the precious things that Jake is already accumulating!


2 comments:

  1. Oh Jennifer and Neal...this is so wonderful! The room looks great!! How exciting :) I'll keep checking back....I'd love to see a pregnant photo of you Jennifer...I can't picture that little body w/ a baby belly :). I have one piece of motherly advise....get ready to discover a whole new meaning of the word "love".

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nursery looks fabulous!!! I love the walls and color! Can't wait to see him in person. :)

    ReplyDelete