October 8, 2010

Two Month Pediatrician Visit

Jacob had his two month pediatrician appointment on Friday (10/8). He did such a good job. He didn't even tinkle on the nurse when she weighted him! It always cracks me up when we take his clothes off on the white papered table. He gets started and maybe a little cold and his arms spread wide open. It's so cute! Jacob also got his first set of shots today. He screamed, but as soon as daddy picked him up he stopped. I was so glad that Neal was with us. I couldn't watch them give Jake his shots and I was so close to crying myself.

2 Month Checkup
Weight: 10lbs. 12ozs. (25th percentile)
Length: 23 1/2 inches long (75th percentile)


Jacob shortly after we got home.
(Already forgot about his shots.)



Two of Jacob's Three Bandaids
Scooby Doo!



Tummy Time...It's What the Doctor Ordered

No comments:

Post a Comment