October 1, 2010

Introducing...



We are so happy to introduce the arrival of Jacob O'Neal! I can't believe he is two months old and I am just getting around to updating our blog. We have been blessed!



And the story goes like this...


Because we had passed Jacob's due date of August 2nd, my doctor scheduled induction for Sunday, August 8th, BUT... On the evening of Friday, August 6th I decided to take a bath while my husband and sister-in-law were visiting downstairs. When I got out and dried off I...lets just say...couldn't get completely dry! My water had broken! I called my doctor's office and after they told me to go straight to the hospital and to do nothing else... I jumped in the shower. :) WELL, who knew when I'd get another one! By the time I was downstairs and ready to go the rest of Neal's family and my mom had gathered at the house. Jacob was born almost 17 hours later at 1:17pm on Saturday, August 7th!


Life will never be the same...


My dear friend, Emily, took some beautiful photos of Jacob and made his birth announcements (to be sent soon). She did such a wonderful job and was so patient with us and eager to make sure we loved the finished product. Visit Emily's photography blog for more information on how to snag her for your next photo session and or announcement! www.emilyelrodphotography.blogspot.com





No comments:

Post a Comment