October 1, 2010

Many Thanks

During the time we spent in the hospital for our delivery, the time following, and even now (two months later) we have received the blessing of kindness from so many around us! From meals, to gifts, to helping hands, kind words, texts, emails, and more - we were and are overwhelmed by love! Neal and I just want to say thank you SO very much for the kindness so many of you shared. I had a bit of a rough recovery going back into the hospital with anemia. Once back on my feet and trying to adjust to motherhood I have realized how fast time has gotten away from me. I have many notes of OVERDUE thanks to get out...soooo if I have not personally thanked you yet please know that no act of kindness has gone unnoticed. We love you, our friends, family, and neighbors!

Thank you so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment