January 16, 2012

Tree Hunting

I am quite behind, but I'm sticking to the good ol' philosophy "Better Late Than Never"!  Really, I thought about skipping right to 2012, but this is for Jake more than anyone and we have a few more memories from 2011 that must be recorded.  With that being said...

Happy Tree Hunting...
We have been driving to the mountains for the past several years cutting down a tree or two for the holidays and we love this tradition!  This started before Jake was born and we will continue it out.  He was such a trooper on the 3 hour drive there and 3 hour ride home.  







 We always enjoy catching up with Mr. Harrell and his lovely family!  Our tress are, without a doubt, beautiful, and the freshly hunted food that we purchase from them is great as well.  We couldn't find a better spot for our tree hunting tradition!

As usual, my camera is always pointing at Jake and I realized that I don't have one picture of our tree!  We decided to only purchase one tree this year and to turn the playroom into the "treeroom".  Nevertheless, Jake was wonderful around everyone's tree this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment