February 11, 2012

18 Months



Somehow our little baby is not such a baby anymore!  He is really growing up and becoming his own little person.  Toddlerhood has brought so much fun as we watch Jake begin to express all that he has been taking in over the last year and a half.  His vocabulary AMAZES me!  He is a huge fan of books and abcs and has been saying letters like crazy.  He is a hoot!  Don't get me wrong, we have also entered tantrum mode...this won't last, right?  He knows what he wants and he is testing us regularly.  On a recent rough day I was thinking about the different phases that have come and passed and with each there is much joy and many challenges at the same time.  I am learning how to be a mom as I go.  The love comes easy, but the tough love is a learning process!

No comments:

Post a Comment