March 9, 2012

A Blog Left Behing

Lets face it, moms, it's hard keeping up with a blog. I love to do it. I love to look back at the posts and have "remember when" moments with it, but the truth is I'm busy! You get it, right?

Along with the physical aches and pains caused by my sweet toddler fighting diaper changes, using me as a jungle gym and admiring me as a human teething toy I have allot to accomplish in a day. There is a daily minimum of two clothes changes, numerous diaper changes, meals to prepare and feed, toys to take out and put up, noses to wipe, smiles to ensure, boo boos to kiss, and so on and so on and so on.  You get the point.  -AND WELL, that is just for Jake - not to mention taking care of myself and the dog during the day. Am I complaining? Heck NO (I so love it)! What I am doing here is making (a very valid list (haha)) of excuses for a blog left behind. :)

Sooooo...
I've decided to take a new direction with this blog. My reason is two-fold. ONE - If I don't update at every monthly check up, I feel guilty. If I don't update following a holiday, I feel guilty. If I don't update after a play date, I feel guilty. You get the drift. TWO - To make it more fun for this blogging mama!

I've decided to not feel an obligation to blogging and updating after each "event". After all, I have pictures of those moments. Not to say they won't make the blog, but that will no longer be my focus. My point is, it's time to focus on those moments that I may not remember and the stories that make our life fun and interesting - that make us who we are. So, "fun blogging" here I come.

I hope you, too, will enjoy our Sweet Southern Stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment